Join us on October 24th at 2 p.m. EDT for our 90-minute webinar:
Positioning Your United Way for 2020: What You Must Plan & Start Doing Today
It is all too easy to get caught-up in the day-to-day challenges of managing your United Way. Long-term success comes from looking ahead at the big picture to identify the significant challenges and understand the greatest opportunities that will shape your United Way in 2020. We created this webinar to show you the leading-edge strategies and methods your board and staff should be planning and implementing today that will ensure your success in 2020. Learn how to implement these strategies and methods at your United Way to maximize your impact, resources, and communication, using examples from United Ways that are already ahead of the curve.
Take Your United Way to the Next Level With This Webinar
This webinar will show you how your United Way can remain relevant in the future by:
- Avoiding the critical challenges facing United Ways that will only become more difficult in 2020. Learn strategies that your United Way can start using today to address those challenges.
- Turning your investment process upside down using innovative investment methods that create meaningful change and achieve greater impact in your community. Learn what progressive United Ways of all sizes are doing to move the needle on critical social issues, so your United Way can change community conditions.
- Creating your own call to action that attracts new donors and engages volunteers in your work. Learn how to easily develop a concise and memorable call to action, which you can put to work immediately for your United Way.
- Strengthening your engagement opportunities, such as affinity groups and special events, to increase participation and grow your resources. Learn how to take your affinity groups and special events to the next level, connecting with current and potential donors, volunteers, and community members.
- Communicating effectively using social media to inform and involve people in your work. Learn what works and does not work on social media, so your next tweet or post will be awesome!
We invite your entire board and staff to attend this 90-minute webinar for only $125! This cost covers registration for you, your staff, and your board to view this webinar live from one location, and a recording of the webinar, which can be accessed for up to a year.
In order to allow for questions and discussion, attendance for this webinar will be limited to 10 United Ways and will fill quickly. If you are interested in attending, but are not able to attend on October 24th, please fill out the form below to purchase a recording of the webinar (available immediately) or be notified of our next webinar.
Receive Guidance From the Experts
At Perspectives, we provide consulting, planning, and research services exclusively for United Ways. Based on 34 years of combined experience with and research for United Ways, Gary M. Goscenski and Kasey McGill, Issue-Focused Consultants at Perspectives, will share leading-edge strategies for community impact, resource development, and communication during this webinar. Nationally recognized as the issue-focused experts, Gary and Kasey have successfully guided United Ways of all sizes in transforming to an issue focus.
An Investment Guaranteed to Change the Future of Your United Way
This webinar was presented as a session at the 2017 Great Rivers regional United Way conference in Green Bay, Wisconsin, where it received an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.0.
Perspectives’ webinars provide board and staff at United Ways like yours with strategies and information that you can put to work at your United Way immediately. If you are not completely satisfied with this webinar, simply contact us and we’ll issue a refund, no questions asked!
Sign-up today for your entire board and staff to attend Positioning Your United Way for 2020: What You Must Plan & Start Doing Today on October 24th for only $125. If you are not able to attend on October 24th, please fill out the form below to purchase a recording of the webinar (available immediately) or be notified of our next webinar. Your United Way will have on-demand access to this webinar for up to a year. To register, please fill out the form below. We will email you payment and webinar information, once you register. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (269) 657-5400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.