We often speak at United Way regional and state conferences. From time to time, we take our talking points online. Below is a listing of our currently available, pre-recorded webinars. To stay up-to-date on future live webinars, subscribe to our blog.
Positioning Your United Way for 2020: What You Must Plan & Start Doing Today
It is all too easy to get caught-up in the day-to-day challenges of managing your United Way. Long-term success comes from looking ahead at the big picture to identify the significant challenges and understand the greatest opportunities that will shape your United Way in 2020. We created this webinar to show you the leading-edge strategies and methods your board and staff should be planning and implementing today that will ensure your success in 2020. Learn how to implement these strategies and methods at your United Way to maximize your impact, resources, and communication, using examples from United Ways that are already ahead of the curve.
Take Your United Way to the Next Level With This Webinar
This webinar will show you how your United Way can remain relevant in the future by:
- Avoiding the critical challenges facing United Ways that will only become more difficult in 2020. Learn strategies that your United Way can start using today to address those challenges.
- Turning your investment process upside down using innovative investment methods that create meaningful change and achieve greater impact in your community. Learn what progressive United Ways of all sizes are doing to move the needle on critical social issues, so your United Way can change community conditions.
- Creating your own call to action that attracts new donors and engages volunteers in your work. Learn how to easily develop a concise and memorable call to action, which you can put to work immediately for your United Way.
- Strengthening your engagement opportunities, such as affinity groups and special events, to increase participation and grow your resources. Learn how to take your affinity groups and special events to the next level, connecting with current and potential donors, volunteers, and community members.
- Communicating effectively using social media to inform and involve people in your work. Learn what works and does not work on social media, so your next tweet or post will be awesome!
An Investment Guaranteed to Change the Future of Your United Way
Perspectives’ webinars provide board and staff at United Ways like yours with strategies and information that you can put to work at your United Way immediately. If you are not completely satisfied with this webinar, simply contact us and we’ll issue a refund, no questions asked!
Sign up below to view this 90-minute recorded webinar for only $125! This cost covers registration for you, your staff, and your board to view the recording of this webinar, which can be accessed for up to a year.
This webinar was presented as a session at the 2017 Great Rivers Conference for United Ways where it received an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.0.