Is your United Way prepared to succeed in the future? Have you been making changes to remain relevant and better connect with your donors and community members?
Preparing for the future is essential and we want to see you succeed, which is why we would like to invite you, your board, and your staff to join us on October 24th for our "Positioning Your United Way for 2020: What You Must Plan & Start Doing Today" webinar.
During this webinar, we will show you the leading-edge strategies and methods your board and staff should be planning and implementing today that will ensure your success in 2020. Learn how to implement these strategies and methods at your United Way to maximize your impact, resources, and communication, using examples from United Ways that are already ahead of the curve.
This webinar will show you how your United Way can remain relevant in the future by:
- Avoiding the critical challenges facing United Ways that will only become more difficult in 2020. Learn strategies that your United Way can start using today to address those challenges.
- Turning your investment process upside down using innovative investment methods that create meaningful change and achieve greater impact in your community. Learn what progressive United Ways of all sizes are doing to move the needle on critical social issues, so your United Way can change community conditions.
- Creating your own call to action that attracts new donors and engages volunteers in your work. Learn how to easily develop a concise and memorable call to action, which you can put to work immediately for your United Way.
- Strengthening your engagement opportunities, such as affinity groups and special events, to increase participation and grow your resources. Learn how to take your affinity groups and special events to the next level, connecting with current and potential donors, volunteers, and community members.
- Communicating effectively using social media to inform and involve people in your work. Learn what works and does not work on social media, so your next tweet or post will be awesome!
Invite your entire board and staff to attend this 90-minute webinar on October 24th at 2 p.m. EDT for only $125! This cost covers registration for you, your board, and your staff to view this webinar live from one location, as well as a link to a recording of the webinar. The webinar recording can be accessed by your United Way board and staff for one year. To register for this webinar, visit www.perspectives4uw.com/webinars