Attend Our FREE Webinar on Wednesday - Becoming More Donor-Centric: Three Things You Should Start Doing Tomorrow
Do your donors have a very favorable overall opinion of your United Way? Do they know what issues your United Way addresses in your community? Are they involved in affinity groups at your United Way?
Join us on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 1 p.m. EST for our FREE webinar to find out what the latest research shows donors want and expect from their United Way. We will discuss why it is important for your donors to have a very favorable overall opinion of your United Way and how you can receive a very favorable rating among your donors, as well as discuss why we must promote our issues and what our goal should be when promoting and organizing affinity groups.
In this fast-paced, one-hour webinar, you will learn:
- Why your donors and community members must have a very favorable overall opinion of your United Way
- Three ways your United Way can improve your favorability
- What donors and non-donors really know about the issues your United Way addresses
- How United Ways should promote the issues they are addressing
- How many people are really interested in joining an affinity group
- The best opportunities for organizing affinity groups
Learn more HERE
Don’t miss this opportunity! Click HERE to register for this FREE webinar!