are bringing our TWELVE: The New Rules
for United Way Success workshop to Lynchburg, Virginia on Thursday,
September 19, 2013 from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. EDT. If your United Way is located
nearby, you don’t want to miss this opportunity! Register for this workshop here.
During this workshop, we will discuss the TWELVE rules your United Way needs to know to succeed and you will learn how to apply these important rules to your United Way. This workshop will address many of the current issues, challenges, and opportunities facing United Ways, and will provide you with ideas, examples, and recommendations about how to address the issues, conquer the challenges, and take advantage of the opportunities.
As a TWELVE: The New Rules for United Way Success attendee, you will learn:
- How to attract new donors, slow donor churn, increase donors’ contributions, and reduce designations, based on the latest research
- Why thanking donors is not enough and what is as important, if not more important, to do for your donors
- How to focus on the most effective and efficient communication methods and how often you must communicate
- How to create a message of impact that meets your donors’ needs
- Why education, income, and health is not enough to be successful at community impact and what you must do now
- What research shows is the easiest way to gain support for your issues from new donors, especially the younger generation
- The importance of positioning your United Way as the leader in the community and the pay-off you will receive from doing so
You don’t want to miss this opportunity! Sign-up to attend TWELVE: The New Rules for United Way Success in Lynchburg, Virginia on September 19th and invite your board, staff, and volunteers to join you! Click here to learn more about this workshop and to register. If your United Way is not located in Virginia or the surrounding area, but you are interested in bringing TWELVE: The New Rules for United Way Success to your United Way, contact us at email@example.com for details and pricing.
We hope to see you on September 19th!